- Be neat and Clean.
- Be courteous and polite.
- Always obey your parents.
- Protect the weak and help them.
- Be courageous, but never take chances.
- Study hard and learn all you can.
- Be kind to animals and care for them.
- Exercise self-control, and be aware of your surroundings.
- Love God and be faithful to others.
- Always respect our flag, and country.
Walk in Love
"The fruit of the Spirit is Love, = Joy, peace, patience, Kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control against such things there is no law."
Galatians 5:22, 23
Welcome to North Central Ohio Aikido Club
What is Aikido?
Aikido is a truly defensive Martial Art that can be practiced by young and old alike. The meaning of of the word Aikido can be translated as the way of harmony.
Who is North Central Ohio Aikido Club?
At NCOAC we practice the Tomiki style of Aikido. We are a group consisting of members in a variety of ages, ethnicity and gender, who practice Aikido for the joy of the art, camaraderie and physical benefits it brings.
Where do we Practice?
We practice at the Crossroads church, 1188 Park Ave W, Mansfield, OH 44906. Our normal practice schedule is:
- Youth Classes: Mon & Thu 6:00PM- 7:00PM
- Adult Classes: Mon & Thu 7:00PM- 8:30PM
- Open Mat: Sat 10:00AM - 11:30AM